We offer the necessary experience required to improve all aspects of the supply chain.
Today the pressure is on to improve service levels while simultaneously improving productivity and minimising operating costs and inventories.
Many businesses have exhausted the opportunities for improving their internal performance levels. The next step is to look beyond their own boundaries to capture the benefits available from working more effectively with customers, suppliers and business partners. INTENT can offer independence from vendors and New Zealand market knowledge to provide our clients with the best value for money.
INTENT has considerable experience in improving all aspects of an organisations supply chain:
- Forecasting demand and collaborating with the customers
- Managing small and large purchases and collaborating with suppliers
- Managing warehouses to maximise capacity and productivity
- Managing distribution chains, selecting and collaborating with distribution partners
- Co-ordinating the sales and operational activities of the business
- Planning and managing the manufacturing processes
In addition the following specfic activities can be undertaken:
- Supply chain design to meet the effective (increased value) or efficient (reduced cost) needs
- Cycle time assessment and reduction
- Procurement policies and practices
- Inventory needs analysis and reduction
- Storage methods and management practices
- Storage facility design, layout and equipment acquisition
- Warehouse network design
- assessment of distribution effectiveness and costs incurred
- Service provider selection, design and management of tenders processes
- Review of transportation modes
- Benchmarking of costs and methods/processes
- Management and monitoring contractual arrangements to industry 'best practice'
If you wish to explore further how INTENT Group can help you contact us now!.