Funding Available for SME Manufacturers
Updated: Sep 4, 2020
In turbulent times such as these, it is vital that Kiwi businesses work together to ensure our economy holds strong.
Intent is thrilled to be working closely with the Employers and Manufacturers Association (EMA), to ensure manufacturers are embracing the funding opportunities currently available to help them achieve optimal performance.
The most recent government support is for a fully-funded productivity improvement assessment. The Business and Digital Readiness assessment is for SME manufacturers and provides up to 2.5 days of work (eligibility criteria apply).
The Business & Digital Readiness assessment is right for you if your manufacturing business would like to:
· Understand what world class looks like in your industry
· Establish where your organisation currently sits in comparison
· Identify the gaps your business needs to fill to become world class
· Educate your team on best practices and what 'good' looks like for you
· Capture what is required to achieve your vision
The attached brochure has more information about what your business will gain from this opportunity, the funding available to you, and what you need to do to register.
To learn more about the funding opportunities Intent can support you with during these unstable times, check out Intent’s funding page.
If you would like to talk through your options, contact Ian Walsh on 027 5349 258 or email@example.com.